School Supplies for Fall 2018
Your teachers at St. Francis of Assisi Academy are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2018/2019 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
- We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list.
- This order form has a Starter Package (base package) as well as Additional Items Required. The additional items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
- You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca. Make sure you choose DeWinton from the dropdown menu when you search for your school. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in June and you will automatically be entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
- Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2018 (a $5 late fee will be applied after August 1st, 2018)
- The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: